The Foundation’s strength and success depend on its partners; its trustees, financial contributors, and volunteers. Without strategic partners, the Foundation will not be able to provide the vital services and benefits so needed by the refrigeration and airconditioning industry. The major benefits and services our partners help us provide are:
- Providing “seed money” for industry-critical education and research;
- Cultivating sources for and developing innovative uses of strategic in-kind assistance (especially from our manufacturer/supplier partners);
- Identifying and securing the volunteer assistance of industry experts, consultants, and other human resources.
If you would like to partner with the Foundation on a project, on an initiative, please contact us at: 0412 314 927
If you would like to make a contribution to the Foundation, please complete a pledge and mail it to:
A contribution to the Foundation can help you too. All contributions to the Foundation are tax-deductible because the Foundation is a Registered Charity by the Australian Charities and Not for Profit Commission. Your support will be greatly appreciated and will be used to enhance the industry.
Two of the easiest and most convenient ways to support the activities of the Foundation are:
- Donation form – an instant, one-time giving event. Fill out the form and you get immediate recognition for your generosity and a receipt for tax purposes as the Foundation is a Registered Charity by the Australian Tax Office.
- Pledge form – to contribute to the Foundation in instalments on a payment schedule and period of time you set. As always, your contribution to the Foundation is tax deductable.
All contributors to the Foundation will be recognised through the website and other publications that are released in the name of the Foundation. The main categories for recognition are:-
Platinum – $25,000
Gold – $15,000
Silver – $10,000
Bronze – $5,000
Any company or individual who commits to donate an amount listed in the biennial period between ARBS Exhibitions will be recognised in the category
The benefits to each donor in getting involved will include:
- An outstanding opportunity to participate in this first-of-its-kind initiative.
- Enjoy access to privileged research news and outputs via regular updates.
- Acknowledgement of donors in all ARBS Foundation related functions and publicity material
- An official ARBS Foundation agreement accepting the donation and declaring its value for taxation purposes.
- Each donor will also be permitted to refer to its association with the ARBS Foundation in its own publicity material.